There is a continuing and growing demand for improved productivity, efficiency and sustainable use of resources and this in turn is driving the trend towards digital manufacturing.
CW Applied Technology aims to be a leader in Industry 4.0 which includes the application of cyber-physical systems to the automation of manufacturing using IoT (an area of specialisation for us over many years), cloud and cognitive computing. Increasingly, day-by-day, our factory is becoming a reconfigurable factory in order to achieve our aim of delivering ultra-flexible, demand-drive manufacturing and mass customisation. We are increasingly developing capability in what is known as additive layer manufacturing.
Our approach to manufacturing can be summarised in one word:Agile. This approach combines 5 key components…
- Low volume, short series production with mass production quality. Typical order sizes in this phase are in the 10pc to 1000pc range. Scaling to high volume if and as required.
- Efficient, Lean and Agile Manufacturing service, taking concept through to manufacture.
- Design-Thinking concepts applied to Manufacturing. Improving manufacturability and cost.
- Cost-effective ‘craftsman-type’ manufacturing solutions. Tailored solution for bespoke solution seekers.
- Making Local…cutting logistics costs with shorter lead and cycle times and parts made to order.
Time to market with high-end, personalized technology solutions is what we see as our ‘holy grail’ and key differentiator. We manufacture to exacting automotive and/or military standards, while we are certified to ISO9001.
For more information or a free consultation