UV-C Sterilon Air luminaires emitting ultraviolet (UV-C) light are one of the most effective devices capable of removing viruses, bacteria, mold from the surface or destroying the DNA or RNA of any exposed microorganisms. The luminaires are intended for wall mounting but are also available in a free-standing version. Selected versions are equipped with a 3-meter power cord and a switch. The luminaire is equipped with ECO mode, which makes its operation quieter.
Luminaires are recommended for use in service-providing facilities (hair and beauty salons), health care facilities, hotels, restaurants, public administration, educational and care facilities.
- Air-flow disinfection function
- Type of light: UV-C ultraviolet
- DC fan with ECO mode
- Steel body, powder-coated in white
- Endcap made of high-quality grey plastic
- Very low weight: ~ 3,5 – 4,5kg
- Air-flow: 220m³/h; 110 m³/h (ECO mode)
- Dust filter
- Light source lifespan: 9000h
- The maximum area (cubic capacity) of a room to be flow disinfected is approx. 50m2 (~150m3)
- Noise level: 37-49 dB
- UV-C wavelength: 253.7 nm
- Supply voltage: 220-240V
- Total power consumption: 142W
- Class of protection against electric shock: I
- Ingress protection class: IP20
- ON/OFF switch
- Luminaires are equipped with an operating time counter to indicate the consumption of UV-C luminaires. After the programmed number of UV-C fluorescent lamps’ lifetime hours (9000) has elapsed, the lamps should be replaced and the counter reset.
Air-flow disinfection function
Thanks to stimulated circulation, the air passes through the luminaire interior, where it is exposed to the light and disinfected, and then pushed outside. The shielded UV-C light does not escape to the outside of the luminaire, so it can be used in rooms where it is necessary to safely and effectively disinfect the air in the presence of people.
Efficiency and safety of use is a priority
The design of the luminaire interior ensures perfect airflow and the highest level of disinfection efficiency. The UV-C Sterilon Air luminaire is equipped with protection against the opening. Removing the top cover requires a hex key.
In ECO mode, the adjustable fan allows the air-flow to be reduced to 110m3/h, which makes the luminaire’s operation quieter. Please note that in order to obtain a sufficiently high level of disinfection efficiency in this mode, the luminaire must operate at least two hours longer than in the standard model.